- Meetings of any political or of religious or commercial nature are not permitted.
Allotment is liable to be cancelled without prior notice if any Important Programme is notified By SCOPE Authority.
- If a party unable to use the booking venues due to failure of electricity/A.C or on account of riot, fire earthquake or an act of war, the Centre will not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered by the booking party.
- Sale of books, collection of donations, sales promotion advertisements or any commercial transactions is not permitted within the premises of the Centre.
- Conference facilities can be booked on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- The requirement for additional facilities with respect to Audio Visual should be intimated while booking the venue.
- No food package or eatable or drinks are allowed to bring from outside the Convention Centre. The catering will be undertaken only through the Authorised Caterer available in the Convention Centre.
- Booking parties are requested to make sure that the participants/delegates are confined to the venues booked for them for meeting/catering arrangements.
- Wood panelling are not to be used for displaying posters, banners or any other material. Modular type Stand alone panels of approved size can only be used.